The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting
people are natural outcomes of social dancing.
Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance.
Students from 18 to 80 are welcome.
DEESDANCING offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance,
and a more positive mood.
Some students have been referred by their physicians,
or recommended to continue dancing due
to the benefits they have experienced.
DEESDANCING pupils gain many benefits through becoming
better dancers. While developing your dancing skills you
should not be surprised if you:
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Never have to say “no” to a dance invitation.
One of the great benefits of learning with DEESDANCING, Is that your dancing
will last a lifetime. It is always yours to continue and enjoy.